Today’s blog post is going to be a total cop out and it is for one reason only: I am stressed. I have a lot of things to do and, although writing my blog post was on my list, not everything today could get done. So here is a list of things that took priority over me writing my blog post today:
- Homework. It sucks, but it’s true. I have an assignment due tomorrow and a paper due Thursday
- I went to yoga today. I went with a friend that I don’t usually hang out with a lot outside of class and it was lovely
- I spent a long time at dinner tonight chatting with people about how their breaks were. It wasn’t on my list of things to do tonight, but I felt like it was pretty necessary.
- During my only break today (the one where I normally blog and eat lunch) I had to go to Home Depot to buy supplies for an interesting new project and then use those said supplies to begin to work on that aforementioned interesting project.
- Sleep is a very valuable concept for me (especially when I have a class at 8:30 tomorrow morning) so I really didn’t want to plan to write this post once I finished everything because that would have been too late for poor little me.
Tomorrow my post will be slightly more substantial. 🙂