It is April 7th. About a week since I last heard from all of you and since all of you heard from me. I’ve decided to compile a list of what’s been going on in my life since I last talked with you. It’s been a lot.
1. I played a very terrible April Fools prank on two of my friends in my hall. I had them both completely convinced that I was transferring to U of Miami next semester after the admissions department had accepted my very late application. I had quite a few people in on it and it also helped that the two of them had seemed to completely forget that it was April 1st. In my house, April Fools Day is a national holiday. I am at my least gullible on April 1st. Makena and Madeline, on the other hand, believed every word that came out of my mouth. I also think that they didn’t think I was cruel enough to pull such a prank.
2. I got my first A in art school! It was on my fear project, which I have pictured before on my blog. It was very exciting.
3. Christina, Mackenzie and I officially decided to room together– it’s been official for a while, but we had to put our names down on some sheet so now it’s really official, I guess.
4. I found a date for my date party this Friday. It was a mess and it took quite some time, but the guy who I’m taking is extremely nice and it should be a fun.
5. After my mom came to visit and heard firsthand about my experience at the University’s health department, I made an appointment at the actual U of M hospital with an orthopedic and now have my own very lovely boot.
6. I made the discovery that I amgoing to have to wear this very lovely boot to my formal on Friday. Yay!
7. After just counting, I officially have only 18 days left of my freshman year. Less than 3 weeks. Yikes.
Until next Tuesday, everyone!!