Yesterday’s post was very long and probably a bit time consuming for those of you who read it, so for today I will keep it short and sweet. I missed the boat for Celebration Friday, so instead I have decided to do Celebration Sunday. It’s still the end of a week, but just a slightly longer week. However, I’d like to do a Celebration Sunday of just the past day in Ann Arbor…I’ll just do it in list form.
1. The enormous Whole Foods a couple miles away from our hotel room
2. Getting my nails done with my mom and finally not having to hear her pick-pick-picking at them
3. A very comfortable hotel bed with lots of pillows
4. A mom who will drive me to CVS when I forget to pack my toothbrush (it happens to the best of us)
5. A mom who will also allow me to have sips of her beer over our very spicy BBQ dinner (let’s keep that a secret, shall we?)
6. Always having options
7. There are quite a few more, but I did promise to keep it compact so until tomorrow, everyone!